Franklin, NC – Custom Web Site Design
Things to Notice about a Website
- Color Scheme (Harmonious or clashing?)
- Navigation (Easy to find what you are looking for, or do you have to hunt?)
- Use of “White Space” (Is the site cluttered or nicely spaced out?)
- Overall look (Does it look fresh or dated?)
Important Things to Notice About a Website Design Company
- How does their website look? (If it looks unprofessional, so will yours)
- Do they have lots of recent samples of their work?
- Do all their samples look about the same (Basically a template site)
- Do you like their work? (You can see samples of our work here)
- When you contact them how fast to they get back to you? (if they are slow before the sale…lookout!)
- Any positive endorsements or testimonials?
So you need a new or redesigned website.
Start by thinking about what you want to accomplish with the site. It maybe that your site’s content is OK, but your overall look on the site is dated. Perhaps you have products that you want to sell, in which case you would need some form of shopping cart. Perhaps you have a new book, and you would like it to be on Amazon’s Top Ten Best Seller list, or even the New York Times Best Seller list.
No matter what your reason is for researching website design companies, you need to first step back and look at the end goal.
Where do you go from here?
This is often the hardest part for our customers. Knowing what you want can be as difficult as finding the right person or company to do it.
I always tell customers to look at the competition. Google the search terms that are relative to your business, see who is out there, what their site offers and most importantly what their site looks like. Whether you like the way the site looks or hate it, either reaction will help you decide how you want your site to look – or not look.
Casey Ang helps entrepreneurs to achieve success in business while giving you a roadmap towards living a life of fulfilment. His mission is to tell people that you don’t have to struggle with the stress and fatigue of trying to manage the daily operational activities of their company... Read more at https://casey-ang.com/
Dr. Birgitte Tan, DVM is a Veterinary oncologist and a Grief Recovery Specialist. After years of seeing the impact of grief on her oncology clients, and having been through multitude of grief herself, Dr. Birgitte Tan understands how grief affected our daily life.
Brooke O’Shea has been guiding leaders and teams through the process of personal transformational change for over 16 years. Using a unique intention-led approach, Brooke collaborates with leaders and teams to develop a customized coaching experience that aligns people’s intentions and values with their behavior. Read more at https://www.brookeoshea.com/
Farewell to Faerie Forest introduces a magical world where diligent fairies perform their duties so that the faerie realm has everything it needs each season. Queen Iris rules with kind benevolence over the hard-working fairies, with all doing their fair share of work ‒ all that is except Twigs.